Upgrades for Enhanced Performance
The Dynex® Multiplier® is a fully automated chemiluminescence analyzer that provides major workflow simplification. The Multiplier® ease-of-use reduces the pre-analytical steps while meeting results output by combining the power of multiplexing multiple assays with the simplicity of automated microplate processing.
- The most options for Snubber upgrades & repairs
- The highest quality of workmanship & materials
- A superior tested & finished product
- The most competitive prices & efficient turnaround times
SYSTEMS IN PLACE TO MINIMIZE DOWNTIME:
- OLE representatives on call to deliver or pick up components 24/7 at all mine sites
- Specialized Snubber dismantle and inspection procedures and processes
- 19 step Snubber testing procedure to ensure component is ready to perform once it arrives at site
- In-house chrome plating
- EXCHANGE UNIT PLAN AVAILABLE – (Contact us for more information)
A PREMIER SNUBBER SERVICE CENTER
- Snubber Pin Kits & Installation Kits available
- Link & Arm Inspections
- Rebuilds, & New Available
- Product Enhancement with all Rebuilds
- OPEN DOOR POLICY – Come down to the shop any time and see for yourself what Open Loop Energy can help you accomplish.
We understand that downtime is crucial to minimize. We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure the product is repaired in the most efficient amount of time possible without sacrificing quality.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORAMTION
WHY OPEN LOOP ENERGY
Since the OE introduction of the “Dual Acting” bucket door control, the parent company of SMR has been manufacturing replacement parts needed for servicing and repairing these units. Converting single acting to “Dual Acting” has been part of our business for over a decade. By implementing improvements, OLE can now provide replacement units with features and options that are not matched anywhere in the world.
WE ENSURE THE BEST SERVICE FOR YOU
Hydrosnubs are a Direct Replacement Part for all OEM supplied snubbers.
- Installation requirements. An Estimated eight hours of labor and a crane are needed to complete the upgrade in the field.
- Operating costs. HydroSnub are typically rebuilt every two years. In some cases, customers may choose to rebuild these units at the same frequency as dipper rebuilds.
- Retrofits. HydroSnubs can be retro fitted to all dippers regardless of size and/or class of shovel.
REASON FOR OPPORTUNITY
REDUCES MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Dipper body – Latching system
- Dipper door
- Dampens dipper door opening and closing
- More controlled flow of material into truck
- Reduces vibration and noise impact on operators & community
- Controls temperature and pressure virtually eliminating cavitation for longer life
- Minimal dampening variation with ambient temperature
INCREASES OPERATOR CONFIDENCE
- Oil specifically tested for application
SHIPPED WITH HYDRAULIC FLUID
- Ready for installation
Want to see more?
View OLE parts.