Open Loop Energy is a leading company in the Hydraulic repair and heavy equipment parts service industry, specializing in the production and distribution of industry leading solutions and repairs. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a motivated Inside Sales and Parts Expeditor to join our team. This role would be supporting our Customer Service and Supply Chain operation in various duties.
Responsibilities of this Role
· Support a wide variety of customer quoting and purchasing activities including but not limited to parts, materials, commodities, including inside customer service and sales
· Assist in researching and sourcing components and parts to support our customers needs creating quotes for customers and expediting the order process for critical parts needs
· Assist with inventory management, cycle counting, and other inventory related tasks
· Assist in delivering accurate and prompt support to customers and outside sales staff
· Perform other duties as requested from Supply Chain Management
Full time position working in an office environment Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm. We offer great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance all starting at 30 days and a company matched 401K starting at 90 days from your hire date. Open Loop Energy is a well-established growing company with multiple locations throughout the western United States.
Skills and Qualifications
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced high demand environment
· Ability to move or lift up to 50 lbs.
· Strong time-management skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
· Professional customer service skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing
· Ability to work both indoors in office environment as well as outside in varying weather conditions and industrial shop environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Previous inventory control experience
· Previous purchasing experience
· Prior inside or outside sales experience
· Computer skills or experience with inventory management software
This employer does perform pre-employment drug testing.
You can apply any of the following ways:
· Fill out the online application https://openloop.net/application-for-employment/
· Email resume to Asisa Llamas firstname.lastname@example.org