Open Loop Energy, Inc. in Safford, Arizona is now accepting applications for a full-time experienced Software Programmer in our Safford, AZ location. Excellent shop working environment in a safe and well-established growing company. Great benefits plus 401(k) are available.
The job would consist of modifying, developing, and creating programs on user interface, data logging, and computer module hardware within our Technical Services division. This position supports our Digitally Controlled Water Systems along with other highly technical electronic control applications. The role would require the programmer to understand several programming languages and provide interactive programming with Graphical User Interface (GUI) on multiple style touchscreens and other user interface hardware. Proficiency needed in one or more of the following listed below. Understanding of standard programming protocol required. Must have a valid driver license.
- Understanding of Linux and command line
- Experience with Python
- Understanding of Relational Databases and SQL
- C++ experience
- Codesys experience
- Experience with .NET Web Applications in C# and ASP.NET
- Telerik Component Experience (Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX)
- Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Experience with Angular, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, WebServices, and other client technologies
- Experience with Git
- MQTT protocol
You can apply any of the following ways:
- Fill out the online application – Click here
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org