Maintenance Manager- Safford, AZ
At Open Loop Energy, customer service and quality-innovative repairs are the key to our success. Our facilities and equipment play a vital role in that commitment. We are in need of a Property Planning and Maintenance Manager responsible for overseeing expanding and preserving the value of the organization’s facilities. This role also helps ensure security and safety of personnel, customers, guests, and residents. The Property Planning and Maintenance Manager supervises and assists the maintenance team, works with subcontractors and vendors providing services, provides oversight for renovation and construction projects as well as general upkeep and equipment services and improvements throughout our operations.
Objectives of this Role
· The Property Planning and Maintenance Manager supervises the maintenance team, works with subcontractors and vendors, provides oversight, supervision, and planning
· Responsible for the facilities maintenance team to improve safety, production, and efficiency
· Oversees building repairs, renovations, and construction to current or potentially newly acquired properties at our Arizona locations along with assistance at our outlying locations as needed
· Hire, train, and supervise maintenance team to perform necessary work safe and effective
· Monitors maintenance activities to ensure that regular maintenance tasks and goals are met timely and accurately based on PM schedules and other tracking measures
· Oversees work performed by employees and contractors, including, but not limited to, renovation projects, fencing, water supply infrastructure, livestock operations, pest control services, HVAC services and other repairs
· Responsible for preliminary estimating and tracking expenses on projects also maintaining costs within budget
· Builds and maintains relationships with contractors, vendors, and suppliers utilized for property repair, maintenance, and emergency services
· Coordinates maintenance of the organization’s owned or leased equipment, including maintenance of vehicles, shop equipment, and building assets as applicable
· Monitors the security of all properties to protect employees, guests, and ownership
· Provides primary contact for response to emergency maintenance needs
· Coordinates and attends property inspections, tests, and permitting addressing any findings necessary to maintain compliance and improve operational standing
· Normal work schedule expected day shift Monday through Friday with availability as needed for after hours or weekends depending on company needs or emergency situations
· Other duties as assigned by Management
· Minimum of three years of experience in residential or industrial property maintenance, including oversight of renovation or construction projects
· A valid driver’s license required while also meeting minimum requirements for company insurance approval standards
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation, to include, but not limited to, lifting to/from vehicle to a cart, dolly, vehicle or shelving
· Strong time-management skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
· Professional customer service skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing
· Ability to travel within a 50 mile radius of Safford, AZ on a regular basis as well as occasional overnight travel and stays at our outlying locations in NV, UT, and NM as needed
· Ability to work both indoors as well as outside in varying weather conditions and in an industrial shop environment as well as remote locations including but not limited to outlying properties, outbuildings, and other areas of business interests
· Experience with carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC systems.
· Experience working in Industrial, mining, or agricultural career fields.
· Computer skills or experience with inventory management software
· Experience with or ability to learn and operate equipment including forklifts of varying size, agricultural equipment, skid steers, backhoes, or other similar equipment
Compensation: Salary Position; benefits include health, dental, and life insurance; long- and short-term disability insurance. Qualifying expenses related to business travel reimbursed by company, company reimbursed cell phone allowance, company vehicle for business use will also be provided.
You can apply any of the following ways:
- Fill out the online application – Click here
- Email resume to Asisa Llamas firstname.lastname@example.org