Open Loop Energy in Safford, Arizona is now accepting applications in our shop for a full time Purchasing Agent. Excellent shop working environment in a safe and well established growing company. Benefits and 401K are available.
Procure purchased materials for the completion of projects or jobs by negotiating purchase price and terms of purchase for all assigned commodities and services. Will resolve supplier quality problems, supplier invoice and other documentation discrepancies, establish supplier goals and expectations and directs long term quality improvement initiatives, negotiate supplier pricing, delivery method and lead-time for assigned commodities.
• Executes and manages Purchase Orders for the procurement of major/critical commodities, services, and complex procurements, with emphasis on improving supplier quality and lowering total cost of ownership for OLE.
• Supports proposal activities with innovative solutions to meet customer needs and Company spend targets.
• Processes purchase requisitions, purchase orders, purchase order revisions, and requests for quotes to suppliers
• Pricing items for repairs, verifying system pricing and update pricing as needed
• Perform other duties as required by OLE Sr Leaders
• Bachelors’ degree in business or related field.
• Preferred 3 years of purchasing/ procurement background, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
• Must have solid reading, writing, and comprehension skills in order to understand instructions, correspondence, and memos.
• Strong communication skills are needed to effectively present information to customers, clients, and employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Apply on line or email to:
Attn: Katherine Brown
1878 N Safford Bryce Rd
Safford, AZ 85548
Phone: (928) 348-9200