Open Loop Energy, Inc. in Safford, Arizona is now accepting applications for a Mining Account Manager – Outside Sales. Excellent shop working environment in a safe and well-established growing company. Great benefits plus 401(k) is available after 90 days.
As an Account Manager with Open Loop Energy, you will develop and manage your sales activities within a specified territory which would include well-established mining customers. Along with the skills set outlined below, your ability to provide your customer solutions to their needs will be integral in achieving objectives of maintaining and developing new business.
Desired Background and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Engineering or a 2-year technical degree, preferably in fluid power; or any combination of education, training and work experience with heavy equipment
OR 3 – 5+ years sales experience preferably with at least 2 years in fluid power or mining environments
- Experience with fluid power or heavy equipment products and systems
- Ability to manage territory and sales goals through planning and time-management skills
- Experience with computers, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and general electronic correspondence
- Must have mathematical skills sufficient to determine profit margin percentages, total parts sales quotes, orders, credit processing and freight costs.
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events as required
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed
- Ability to prepare reports for management
- Can set achieve and exceed sales goals
- Valid driver license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive, talk, hear, stand, and lift or carry up to 50 lbs. The employee would also be required to travel and stay overnight within the assigned territory as needed.
This Employer does Perform Pre-employment drug testing.
You can apply any of the following ways:
- Fill out the online application below
- Fax resume to Attn: Cheyenna Davis at 928-348-9600
- Email resume to email@example.com